PAPER + CUT : coming soon





































These are two details of my handmade collage birthday cards.
I've already created a little collection of craft greeting cards... and not only them! It will be a little paper goods collection... but I don't want to reveal more! ;D
My new adventure has a name: PAPER + CUT, HANDMADE GREETING CARDS AND PAPER GOODS.
I use origami paper, recycled cardboard and paper, needle and thread, glue and scissors, ink and stamps... and my creativity.
All the products of PAPER + CUT will go on sale in march, in my Etsy shop

2 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

cariniii!! sono molto curiosa ^^

alessandra ha detto...

per ora ci sono solo le mollettine di legno ricoperte con carta di origami... poi verranno le matite e i biglietti, grandi e piccoli!! spero di non deludere le aspettative!!!